Monday, August 23, 2010

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Jeremiah 29:11

Yes, He is in control.  He already knows what He has planned for us.  Tonight we rest in that.  Today Sandi met with the new oncologist.  The staff is very friendly and seems to have the personalized care that Sandi is looking for.  He is already researching to see if the additional testing of her biopsy is available.  If need be, he will order a new biopsy of one of her lymph nodes to see if we can figure out where the cancer is coming from.  In the mean time, we had a blood test performed to check certain genetic markers.  The doctor has promised to call tomorrow morning with any additional details.  It was a lot of info to take in for one day.  Please give continued prayer for relief of pain, strength for Ron and Sandi, wisdom and guidance for the doctors AND the family, and trust in our Healer.

~Dawn

3 comments:

  1. Sandi & Ron,

    Friends are forever and you are two of the BEST!! I don't understand why things happen in life that are so hard!! But I do know one thing that hope, pray, and love will put up a mighty fight to cancer. So my dear friends you know that were here whenever and whatever you need. In our hearts and prayers. Cassy & John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi and Ron, my friends, you are in our thoughts and prayers. You are one of my dearest and closest friends so you know we 'have your back'. Let me know if there is anything we can do for you and yours.
    Love you, Mary and Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi and Ron-dear friends-please know that you are in my thoughts so often. I would do anything to make this easier for you all. Please do let me know if there is anything I can do. Of course I will continue to think positive thoughts and pray for you daily.
    Love you guys,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete